Now glory be to God!
By his mighty power at work within us,
he is able to accomplish infinitely more
than we would ever dare to ask or hope.

Ephesians 3:20



Search This Blog

Friday, September 17, 2010

One of the places we learn together

I am blessed to be able to have a dedicated space in our home that is so big for our classroom.  
We have LOTS of room to move around.  
And lots of room to store cool learning/teaching stuff.
Here's a few pics of the classroom space at home.


It is actually a combination home office and classroom.  
So there's a place for both mom and dad to study and do their work as well as the kids.  
There is an additional computer station at the far end. 
Truly a multi-purpose room.

 The boys are eager to get started.

The computer station.
Complete with sun lamp.

One of our library bookshelves dedicated to our school books.



As you can see, we are all serious business, sitting still at our desks when we "do school".  

ha ha, the boys are dancing to some cool worship tunes.

Have I mentioned that I am blessed?

:-)

2 comments:

Bill and Christina said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I love that yo commented. Be sure to keep stopping by:) I love the company!

Lena Just Lena said...

Thanks, Christina. I've followed your blog for a while now-from my Adoption Adventure Blog, which has transformed into this one. :-)