Now glory be to God!
By his mighty power at work within us,
he is able to accomplish infinitely more
than we would ever dare to ask or hope.

Ephesians 3:20



Search This Blog

Sunday, November 21, 2010

1+1+1=1: Raising Rock Stars ~ Joining In



We homeschool by choice.

It can be is a crazy, hectic, stressful lifestyle.

I don't ever want to forget WHY we homeschool. 

The main reason we chose this path is for our family bonding and relationships. 

We may not be on this path forever, but it's where we are now.

Yes, math, spelling, history and all of that are important. 

All of the standard school subjects matter. 

However, what matters most is the heart.  Matters of the heart.

I don't always remember this.

I have noticed myself getting bogged down in the endless to do list. 

When I came across this post  it inspired me. 
I thought it was right on and that's why I decided to join in. 1+1+1=1: Raising Rock Stars ~ Joining In  

My homeschool and parenting verses:

Teach them to your children. Talk about them when you are at home and when you are away on a journey, when you are lying down and when you are getting up again. Deuteronomy 11:19 


Teach your children to choose the right path, and when they are older, they will remain upon it.
Proverbs 22:6

No comments: