Now glory be to God!
By his mighty power at work within us,
he is able to accomplish infinitely more
than we would ever dare to ask or hope.

Ephesians 3:20



Search This Blog

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Raising Rock Stars

I just came across this awesome blog 1+1+1=1 and a feature called Raising Rock Stars.  
I have decided to join in. 
I'm seeking some inspiration, help, and accountability 
in keeping God at the center of our homeschooling.  
I have no idea how long this season of life will last and I pray that I don't waste a moment.  
I want us to enjoy each other during this time and learn together.  
I want to lay a foundation for my kids for the rest of their lives.  
I hope that I will be able to post a weekly update....
If I can do that, it will build in accountability.   
I'd also love to hear your thoughts, ideas, plans, struggles...
how do you keep God at the center of your homeschool?  
What's your favorite idea for doing this?  
Share your successes as well as the things that didn't go so well.  
Share other links and blogs that have resources for this too. 

Thanks!

No comments: