Now glory be to God!
By his mighty power at work within us,
he is able to accomplish infinitely more
than we would ever dare to ask or hope.

Ephesians 3:20



Search This Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Keep the Faith

People of Israel, put your hope in the Lord, now and forever.  Psalm 131:3

By continuing to have faith you will save your lives.  
Luke 21:19

So be ready all the time.  Pray that you will be strong enough to escape all these things that will happen and that you will be able to stand before the Son of man.  
Luke 21:36



It is time to have faith when things look or feel uncertain, scary, overwhelming.  When things seem hopeless or when negativity is trying to bring me down.  Now is the time to have faith and keep going.  If I have faith , now is the time to use it, cling to it, keep it.  Faith is the answer.  I must keep the faith.  My very life depends on it.  I cannot afford the luxury of doubt or self pity.  I must exercise my faith.

What are some ways that you exercise your faith? 

Dear Lord,
Thank you for this great reminder.  
Help me to turn to you, to cling to you when things feel uncertain or scary.  
Remind me that You are in control, no matter what.  
I know You and I know You will provide what I need, when I need it.  
Help me to keep my focus in the right place, on You, Lord.  
Only You.  
Thank you, Jesus.  
Amen.

No comments: