Now glory be to God!
By his mighty power at work within us,
he is able to accomplish infinitely more
than we would ever dare to ask or hope.

Ephesians 3:20



Search This Blog

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Out of the dark.

He uncovers the deep things of darkness and 
brings dark shadows into the light.  
Job 12:22

God is all knowing.  All seeing.  Even when we think we are getting away with something.  Or when it looks like someone else is getting away with something.  God sees.  And He will bring what is hidden out into the light.  It will be seen, healed, revealed, dealt with.

God is so gracious and amazing and loving.  There is no question that He disciplines me for my own good. For my benefit, my growth, my maturity.  

Today's prayer:

Dear Lord,
Thank you for this amazing work You have started in me.  Help me to pay attention.  Show me anything in the dark that needs to be brought out into the light.  Your Light.  Thank you for this privilege.  In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments: