Now glory be to God!
By his mighty power at work within us,
he is able to accomplish infinitely more
than we would ever dare to ask or hope.

Ephesians 3:20



Search This Blog

Monday, February 20, 2012

Insanity ?

12  David thought about what they were saying, and it made him afraid of Achish. 13 So right there in front of everyone, he pretended to be insane. He acted confused and scratched up the doors of the town gate, while drooling in his beard.
14  “Look at him!” Achish said to his officers. “You can see he’s crazy. Why did you bring him to me? 15 I have enough crazy people without your bringing another one here. Keep him away from my palace!”

1 Samuel 21:12-15



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm sorry, but this passage made me laugh out loud.  I can just picture David pretending to be insane.

I love it.

Nothing too deep this morning.

Trusting that God is in control, no matter how I feel.

No comments: