Now glory be to God!
By his mighty power at work within us,
he is able to accomplish infinitely more
than we would ever dare to ask or hope.

Ephesians 3:20



Search This Blog

Sunday, February 12, 2012

YUM. My supplies for a week of my Green Smoothie Detox Feast.  It was amazing.  I lost 6 pounds, but that's not the best part.  I feel better-so much energy, improved sleep, better mood, clearer mind.  The best description I can think of is that I feel like I am (finally) firing on all cylinders again.  I highly recommend  green smoothie detox.  I think that I am going to do this a few times a year.  I will at least have one green smoothie a day from now on.  I crave them.  Another plus, my kids love them too.  Yay for getting more fruits and veggies into children, especially The Picky One.

No comments: