Now glory be to God!
By his mighty power at work within us,
he is able to accomplish infinitely more
than we would ever dare to ask or hope.

Ephesians 3:20



Search This Blog

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Today's Truth

They came to me in this order.

First: 

Every word of God is true. He guards those who come to him for safety.  Proverbs 30:5

Second:

Those who go to God Most High for safety will be protected by the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Third:

He has put his angels in charge of you to watch over you wherever you go. Psalm 91:11

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

How's that for reassuring? Comforting?  Feeling safe?

I continue to be blown away by God's providing what I need, exactly when I need it.

I pray these words of Truth speak to your heart today.  I pray that you will be encouraged and turn to God in your times of stress/worry/anxiety/fear.

God may we always remember that you have it under control.  Help us to take steps of faith, be bold, and encourage us to obey your promptings.

Did you hear that?

God's got it.

:-)

No comments: