Now glory be to God!
By his mighty power at work within us,
he is able to accomplish infinitely more
than we would ever dare to ask or hope.

Ephesians 3:20



Search This Blog

Monday, November 5, 2012

Green Smoothie Detox Feast Day 1

If you want to read my intro to what I'm doing, click here.

Morning:

I started out this morning with a green smoothie consisting of what I had on hand:  spinach, frozen mango chunks, bananas and some protein powder (this is not required, but I like the way the vanilla flavor sweetens my smoothies). 

My additional assignments for today, on top of enjoying green smoothies were to:

1. Take a picture of yourself today.  Check!
2. Start a journal.  That's what I'm doing here, so Check!

I'm enjoying my breakfast smoothie right now, so it's early.  I'm feeling excited and up to the challenge of this seven days.  I will spend some time in prayer and journaling today.  As far as what I'm hoping to get out of this is really a "reset" or refocus on healthier eating, healthier living.  I hope to see my aches and pains fade into the background and get improved energy.  I also hope to see some of the "puffiness" that I notice in my face to be reduced. 

Encouragement, questions, comments welcome. 

I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me. 



No comments: